Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Trip to Kerala

Last weekend, we had been to our native - Kerala, India. It was a real trip! We visited my relatives, had loads of food, visited temples, went trekking.. that's isn't all!

I must comment on the water there. I took bath almost three times a day and the water would be really cold that you would freeze. Once you are out of the bathroom, you feel full of energy in you. And when am here, my mom has to push me to take bath! lol.

I couldn’t resist clicking snaps during the trip. The place is so beautiful that you long to capture every moment. I have taken loads of beautiful pics, couple of which I would be posting here.

Normally, when I leave chennai I would be really upset cause this is the place I was brought-up and this is the place where all my friend live. So there is a strong bonding btw this place and me. But when I return from kerala I would again be upset cause I will not want to leave a beautiful place with beautiful ppl so soon.
Right now, am waiting for the next travel which is due in september :-).

My end note says 'Kerala - God's own Country'.

No comments:

Post a Comment