Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Oh My Sweet Little Niece...

How mean of me! Just one post about my niece!

Yest, my niece responded to me for the first time. I was really thrilled. I was holding her in my hand (she is just a month old) and speaking to her. She was smiling and giving me all sweet expressions and sounds.

Then after playing and talking for a while i handed her to my sis and was walkign out of the room. Man! She started calling me 'aaah ooo'. Gosh felt soooo gooood. When I went near her again she started smiling..

My Mom and sis were commenting 'she knows that if she is good to you, you will give her your lipsticks, eyeliner and other cosmetics. That's y she is talking to u like this heheh'. Already my doggies ate one of my new lipstick. And Gods knows what my niece will be upto!

No comments:

Post a Comment