Thursday, July 19, 2007

Silence...

Silence.. This is the most powerful emotion.. I go silent at every other happening. And the silence in me hangs about if the happening hurts me like hell! Lot of people have told me that I am a 'silent killer' cause I don’t let go my emotions.. Only way I let go my emotion is by 'staying quite'.

I was just thinking about the moments I become silentand go into my own world.. have listed few moments when I become silent and what I luv to do ;-)

`` When traveling to some city and I need to part my parents, I go into my own world after I bid them good-bye. The moment I step out of our house, I start to think of how my parents brought me up and everything on those lines!

`` When my mom scolds me for what-so-ever reason!

`` When I find people around me speaking nonsense and feel there are better things to do!

`` When I find the topic under discussion very interesting I go into my own world thinking about my views about the topic.

`` When traveling by bus, I just go silent and love to listen and watch ppl around me. This is not eavesdropping! Its fun!

`` When I feel that the silence will give ‘more’ clear answers to the person am with.

`` When am in philosophical mood.

`` When I see or hear something which I never wanted to know about!

`` When traveling on road, I just watch the diversion on roads and keep looking at different vehicle numbers!

`` When traveling by rail I shut my co-passenger, I watch the far end of the train turn! Fun!

`` When my neighbors, complain about our co-neighbors!

`` When I am just out of my bed, those moments - when I just lie with my eyes open – I just luv them and the silence in my mind!

`` The moments just before sleep - when I stay awake for what-so-ever reason and think what ever comes to my mind!

`` When I am really happy or sad – cause to control my tears I need to be silent!

`` When I ppl hold me responsible for all rotten things I have never done!

`` When I know that if I open my mouth I will hurt the person I love the most.

To sum up, at least 5 min for each day I am silent. I listen to my mind and soul.. Listen to their complaints… I love to be silent. And mind you, that doesn’t mean that am an introvert.

This is no tagging.. Nobody has tagged me to write this. If you tend to become silent on any incidents - share!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mridu, I never knew you were sooo silent!!!!

    -Rafiq

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Rafiq
    I am :)Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete