Thursday, March 08, 2007

Topic to blog!

When a frequent n respectable blogger quits blogging for a short period of time, his/her readers go mad. But i dont have such tensions! LOL. The only soul which goes mad is my soul. And my soul was crying n asking me to atleast check my own blog. From the last time I blogged, there has been lot of changes in my life. And each time an unforgetable incident occurs, I promise (myself) to write a blog about the same. Well, my blog reveals if I have stood to my promise :-(.

When I list down the topics I had planned to blog on, i was suprized. Not cause of the topic! but cause of the number. Here goes the list.

  • Cover-Up Act
  • Cooking
  • College goers!
  • Farewell
  • Games
  • Gifts
  • If I cud help.. (dog)
  • Love struck
  • Milk boiling cermony
  • My darling doggie (planning to create a separate blog for this LOL)
  • This day last year...
  • Valentines day
  • Womens day
The list doesnot end here. I have restricted it! First let me complete the list, then I will add on. That will happen after two yrs for sure ;-) LOL.

Right now I am damm sleepy and tired. Reason for this state of mine is in the list above! Until the next time I post, keep guessing the cause! Until then buh bye.. Rock!

5 comments:

  1. Lying to parents????

    What did you lie abt?
    What did you lie abt?
    What did you lie abt?

    What
    did
    you
    lie
    about?
    :-P

    The next time you post, you're gonna have a longer list for sure! :)

    Keep posting more often duffer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh plzz dont remind me of that.. :(:( u knwo baout it.. the reception.. remember? My dad cud make it from my voice v easily that i lied ;-/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok I am following you blog and the list..u knw I posted one on my old blog and quit it and started a new one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey deepthi.. I am quite excited on ur comment. lol.. Cause u are the first person (other than my friends) to comment me! Feels gud. I hope i keep up to the 'Topic's' ;-).

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete