Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hungry Kya

Today we are going out for team lunch. And waiting is such a pain! I was hungry thinking about lunch just after finishing my breakfast this morning. Now, even if we leave at 1.15 for lunch. By the time we get to the place and take out seats it would be 1.40. And by the time we scan the menu and order it would eat up another 15 min. Then, the time take to deliver our orders will take another 15 min. So by the time I start eating it would be 2.15. Aaaaaaaaah. To reduce the delivery time we have already planned what to order. So that would reduce the waiting time by 15 min. hmmm I should tell you that’s a relief!

Well, all said.. nothing is like mom’s food. Yummy.. Even if it is just the curd rice and those fried potatoes.. yummy…

Ok it’s 1.15.. Am off.. I am starving..

2 comments:

  1. Me too Mridooool! Do you hear that "Grrrr" "Grrrr" - thats my stomach crying! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I hope you're full at least now!

    Btw, Perspective Differente, when's your treat? :-D

    ReplyDelete