Friday, February 09, 2007

Oh my saar!!!

Since yesterday there is something technically wrong with me. And the *raja* of this complication is my head ache. Now, I was thinking about the things I detest when I have a headache. Here goes the list.

  • I hate combing my hair. Instead, a head massage is the one I would appreciate. :-)
  • Reading books – this aggravates my headache.
  • Any interesting talks around me will sound stupid. I hate this man! Silence please…
  • I hate to hear the telephone ringing when I have a headache… even if it is in the next house! For that matter I hate answering the calls too!!! And today there is a ‘Mahan’ sitting in our next cabin and he is on speaker phone since morning. Crap!
  • I hate to eat. It hurts when I chew. :-(
  • Switch off the television/radio plz.

I cant think of anymore though there are lots…

All the things I like when I have a headache is – nice shoulders to lie on (this gives a feeling that somebody is around). Now the tragic part is that I have the shoulders where I shd lie on but I don’t have it near me right now *sob* *sob*. Then, I require absolute silence around me. Like the one I have now. Nobody in office except the one sitting just behind me. Thank God there is nobody around to make her giggle.. Else her giggles will multiply my headache!!

Time for my cab… Ciaoooo..

2 comments:

  1. Oh absolutely! I cant stand any of those either when I get one of those killer migraines!

    One other thing I cant take it "lights", strong lights, it worsens the already throbbing head into a steady pounding! :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. U Miss Iyer!! I missed that! Lights are like spikes when i have a headache!

    ReplyDelete