Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Mil gaya! :-D

Yaahoo!!! I know am shouting 'Yahoo' sitting within a 'GMAIL' account. But can't stop it! I got my ID card back!! It was safe with the driver of the van in which Itravel to work. When Itook it in my hands, the 'me' in the card gave me a grateful look. Oh I was overwhelmed! (ok I agree that was exaggeration).

Immediately I had to share the news with the world. I telephoned the two spices (about whom I mentioned in my previous post) n shared the news. Now that is termed as 'spreading happiness'.

The story of my ID card doesn't end here. This is just a beginning cause I can still choose to loose it any time. Now that's called bravery, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Miss Iyer! But i remember the burns ;-). Watch out! Ur ID card is smiling at me.

    ReplyDelete