Tuesday, December 19, 2006

ID.. kahan hai tu?

My Blog says 'Smile a lot; it costs nothing'. But I could hardly smile from 9 this morning :-(. No, it is not b'cause my lips were sealed. It is cause I lost one of my office ID cards. And the worst thing is this is not the first time! Yes I lost the same at my previous organization :-/. But I dint care to reapply cause it was the time I had said ta-ta bye-bye to my official birth place!

Let me throw light on the current incident. Yest as our boss was not in office we chilled out at office (Later during the day i wondered y I had come to office cause I had not done any work. Timesheet said nil).. Getting back to the story. I left office in great moods. My colleague and I went to our food court. We ordered some chat items. Normally I wear my tag around my neck. But yest i was carrying it in my hands. After gulping the food, we walked off.. I stongly doubt that i have left my card there :-(.

This morning when I was about to reach office, I opened my bag for my tag. But lo! it was missing. I went to the food court n searched for it, but in vain. Admist all this interrogations, I really felt we could have control F in our lifes too.

Now am in office in front of comp. But my mind is racing behind my ID card. I feel bad to think that it is orphaned. I only wish I get it back. I promise to be more careful!

N to add on to my wound there are two spices sitting next to me here. Pls note third one is on leave today. Their hot topic for today is ID cards. Grrrrrrrr. Girlies, Elephant a day Cat a day (For ppl who dint get that, it is a tamil proverb).

Me signing off now.. Prayers to for my ID card to come back to me :(.

Probably i can write on how to be more careful with ID cards.

4 comments:

  1. "Elephant a day, Cat a day". LOL, but let me tell you, it's always been YOUR day! Rewind back and think about it ;)

    And about your card, dont u worry about it, Im sure someone has got hold of it and thrown it back thinking what a worthless piece of crap it is! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @perspective differente !
    Let your ID card also rest in peace... one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @miss iyer
    Keep your ID card away from me. That's a warning..!

    ReplyDelete